Tuesday, November 28, 2006

final pen and ink post

The sky is blue and pink…A breathtaking sight. The snow geese are glowing as they fly overhead on their way…I took coffee out to the Verizon phone guys. they struggling still to get the phones back on and working. The horses are waiting for food and I assure them that I will be back with a bit of grain in no time at all…I have tons to do ..get the dishes washed and ready for the next power outage. And to get those blankets on the horses after they dry off in the sun. It isstill bitter cold. It was only a matter of time before I saw a snow mobile or a all wheeler and sure enough I did loaded with a backpack of food perhaps. All in all I have power and heat….I can wait for the phone as long as needed. I will post to the blog ASAP!

No comments: