Thursday, February 02, 2006

ALPACA POOH FOR YOU


Yes that's right folks I am selling alpaca pooh....You will be shaking your head at this but the fact is that people are paying me 6 $ per 5# bag....Organic & odor free..

Did I mention that the alpacas are having a good time watching me collect the stuff in one gallon freezer bags... Who knows what they maybe thinking....I am assuming their conversations go something like this....

Hey Charlie Brown....Yeah Buster what's up? Breakfast okay? Yeah...That chick is back with those crazy rubber boots and bags again...Hey Papo do you have any idea what the hell she's doing? Heck no everytime she comes in, it is food, water or bags.... But boy she sure cleans those piles we leave...Why does she want it? Little Guy butts in hey guys what's up? Do you think she has some grain? No she has bag's again....Well damn give me a shout when she comes back with that tray. Do you think she'll fall again? We can only hope,that was pretty funny!

Hey you naughty boys stop laughing already, this here is black Halleyville gold....

No comments: