Monday, January 30, 2006

COFFEE FREAK?

HALLEYVILLE

Alright how does one know that they are a coffee freak? I ask that because today while unloading some frozen food into the freezer I found, yes folks a total of 8#of coffee beans all stacked rather neatly in the freezer. Is this normal? I go through my mind of all the freezers I've come across in the last 42 years of life and realize that I have not seen nor known anyone with that amount of coffee in their freezer. I try to justify this to myself somehow I can not. These 8#'s are all the same bean, the same brand not one difference in taste or quality....Do I think that somehow Costco will run out of coffee or that I may never return to the store. Will someone please inform me of the limit one should have. I know that I am saving any poor person from experiencing me without the coffee IV drip coffee cup but really wouldn't two 2# bags be enough? Do you think that I alone will last if the electricity goes out? Believe it or not kids, I too have a plan for this possible tragedy. I after all did make dinner on Christmas after the power was out for ten hours. Water on the other hand was a bigger challenge since the pump runs off of electricity from the well to the house to the pastures......No water for anything...Thank God we have a 1000 gallon stock tank full of koi in the barn if we really ran into trouble....I know that the barn should house the horses, alpacas, goats and barn cats but the reality is that John wanted to keep the koi from our other house....And now they are in the barn till spring...BUT WAIT isn't that when we are moving? Yes in deed it is. At least this time I will not be in chest waiters trying to "WRANGE KOI" like the last move. A comedy the new owners enjoyed watching for a grulling 7 hours....This was done while my dear husband went to work....Oh did I mention it was raining? At least I did not have to fall into the koi pond to get wet.

Now I'm going to mention one more time about the driving rain, yes it is still raining while I met with the fence guy today to make a plan to get the now three week long fencing adventure to a close before I go insane. We have no intention of trying to finish in the driving rain during John very short visits home.

No comments: