Monday, January 30, 2006

RAIN AND YET MORE RAIN

HALLEYVILLE

How is it that the ground is so wet that my rubber boots have been on the boot dryer more than I care to think about. I see no reason for me to do a thing like pick up after alpacas as I know that it is a slip and slid that no one with any sense would attempt to. I am not alone in this hate of rain at this point.....The wet look is not in yet everyone in the greater Seattle area are sporting it....Begrudgingly...The grey the wet hiding inside does not work..Who the hell turns lights on at this hour of the day......Retreating to movies and a blanket seems to be a good idea at first, until you realize that even the heavy down comforter is little comfort....Make it stop already.....Will zoloft help with rain dreary syndrome? Has Pfizer studied it...They could make a fortune here in the grey wet lands of the pacific northwest....Raindrops keep falling on the head....Six pairs of wet boots 5 very wet jackets all in two days...This HAS to be a record......
okay right after I feed I'll take the soap out with me and just take a quick shower while I'm at it...Yes I'll find a dry towel.

No comments: