Sunday, January 29, 2006

First person to break rule #1

Well it was only a matter of time before someone was going too break rule #1....Of course I never thought that person would be ME!!!!!! Yes I leave to go to the drug store and to pick up lunch for my visiting husband and myself. I therefore believe my husband will shut the gate after I drive away, something he does often at least a great deal of the time.Jezzie (our horse) is out as he is thinner then we like. He is happy to wonder around graze a bit get a good roll on the grass and generally get some PT in. Anyway about a half hour after leaving I get this stressed phone call from John stating that " you left the gate open and I can not find or see Jessie" MY REACTION IS "OH GOD HOW COULD I BE SO STUPID, HOW COULD I FORGET! Alright I am now in a panic that he may wonder up the street to check out the cows next door or across the street.....Jessie is found behind the shelters and is eating away happily without a care. I come home, hang my head in shame and beg forgiveness. RULE#1 is clearer than ever.....................Welcome to the club, Temera you are #3 on you very own idiot list......................

No comments: