Saturday, February 18, 2006

Bumper Stickers

  • On the road, singing along to the radio ( the only place no one can hear me) my little mind wonders and Iread the tails of cars....Here are a few that have cracked me up..

  1. On huge cowgirl truck: my other ride is your son
  2. On small sports car: your the only one laughing
  3. On very dirty work van: Also available in white
  4. Large caddy: Are you sure you want to be back there?
  5. On red jeep: you are living proof cowboys humped buffalo
  6. On beat up car: This was a loaner car
  7. Blue car with a blond: I want to go back to last week.
  8. Young man's car (loud Music) : can you hear me now?
  9. New car: Keep back 200 feet - I have no brakes
  10. mommy van: If you get that close I'll change your diaper
  11. On old lady's car: Is it too late to change my mind
  12. On SUV: And to think I woke up for this
  13. On desk at the PUD: If you insist on talking to me bring coffee
  14. On a huge horse trailer: My horses are smarter than your grandkids.
  15. Sign on barn: As a matter of fact I was born in a barn, shut the damn door!
  16. Dented car in parking lot: Are you sure you want to park next to me?
  17. On small sports car: How did you ever make it this far?
  18. Black SUV: Yes, I am ALWAYS this cranky!
  19. On truck:
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege
  20. On small car: Is it time to hibernate yet?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love those stickers! It's probably a good thing folks around here aren't that creative with bumper stickers or we'd all be crashing into each other from laughing too hard!