Saturday, January 20, 2007

Well Now!

It seems that Inklings ridiculous problems involving medical care are not exclusively hers or Canadas. We, Bruno & I prepared for his Doctors visit. Bruno taking a whopping two days off and prepared to feel like he was justified with such. Well we get the house settled and are prepared for a few other stops after or before the test...We arrive a full hour and settle in, he is called and seen in less then 28 minutes and is told "you can leave now" hubby is furious as he could have done this in Eastern Washington and taken a half day off....What about seeing the doc? having the test read? We are a bit confused as the "TEST" was so critical according to the doc & nurse and then they leave us without a clue or info or consultation!!! Never mind I had fired my doc several weeks before....Hubby calls his old doc in Wenatchee and transfers all the info.... at least in a small town you do not fall into the wide cracks of medical hell as fast as in the big city. So he will be in better hands in the future...We still have no clue what is going on, we still are waiting for what the doc's will do /plan for pops and here we all sit without a single clue what is going on. Anyway that is enough snivelling and here is what happened the rest of the day...

I do not know how time goes so very fast, we leave the medical clinic and head for food as Bruno has not even had coffee... So we drive South (away from home) and go to a little joint that has great pancakes and sausage...we eat and plan the rest of the day...1) bank 2) welding box 3) gas 4) hardware store 5) costco and then to the chiropractor's office then home we stop at each along I-5 we manage to find each thing but the box for his stuff and finally arrive home just past 4pm...how in the world did it get that late we had left our house at 9:10 am!!! Bruno ask if he could take me out and I said no I'm missing cooking for you...We fed the animals and settled in while Bruno and Bondo talked I started to cut veggies....white wine , veggies and prawns tossed in capillini.....Poor Bruno had three servings and informed me again that I was not allowed to cook this good anymore...I package up the left overs so he can take them when he stops at Bondos place on his way back to the job. We then finish the " in house date" with a plate of cream puffs....I should really ban the evil Costco buyer from even selling them....they are too much to resist..Thank heavens Bruno is home they will be half gone and then I will not spend the remainder of the week just eating t a handful at a time.....chocolate and cream puffs just who the heck has that much will power?

Hope you are all well, that life is slow and you are enjoying your friends and family...Hubby is in bed finally asleep and I am enjoying the quiet of the morning with my coffee and nicotine....Hope you all have a great day and the world it peaceful.

3 comments:

No Mas said...

Glad to see you survived the ice storm! It is a muddy mess here now. Thank goodness for rubber boots, heh!?

I hate trying to find a decent doctor. A good physician is difficult to locate - seems they are a dime a dozen and 90% of them are horrible.

Grace said...

Hey Farmie, I suddenly can't get to Ang thru the link on my own blog. I checked everyone else's links and they all go straight to her, except yours. Yours does the same thing mine does. What's up? I've tried deleting her and then reloading her a couple times, but it won't work!! Oh well, maybe she can help me!! Let me know if you figure it out.

Farm Fairy & Bruno said...

Mine too is doing that! The evil blogger stricks again!