Sunday, January 14, 2007

Sadness

Ang and her family lost their dog Copper late last night. It is sad and the pain that runs in that family today is deep. My heart is all too familiar with this pain. And all I want to do is reach in their hearts and lessen the pain, aw if only that was possible. I know the kids are overwhelmed with hurt and sorrow. If you would say a prayer for them ...



On another note I had time to catch up with : http://www.whitecrowwalking.blogspot.com/

I have read for some time about the world at large by foot...If you have time take a read.
He is in Dalhart, Texas right now ....At least the law is not watching him like a hawk..The kind arms of Texas are a far safer place for him then the less then open arms of some places he has arrived at over his adventure.

5 comments:

Constance said...

Good Sunday morning Farm Fairy,
Loving prayers of compassion and empathy for Ang and her family, and in memory of Copper...

Anonymous said...

I love you. Thank you. It was the hardest decision, and I'm just not happy with how the whole situation was presented to us. Be good. Much love.

FarmWife said...

I am so sorry to hear about Copper!

Lauren said...

Poor Ang... I'll be praying for them!

No Mas said...

Awe, I'm sorry Ang - loss of a pet is the worst. My sympathies.