Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Detour Ahead

I was unable to sleep!!! I tossed and turned it was impossible to find just the right spot...Left / right/ back yadda yadda....The rain then decided to come down only reminding me my great hubby was going to be coming home. He will be driving across the pass and if it is raining here in the winter it usually means it will be snowing on Snoqualmie pass. In less then 24 hours he will be home and with yesterdays derailment on my plan and so much to do I feel for the first time the pressure....So this post will be shorter than the usual. I am almost ready for dinner but the house is a disaster by hubbies standards ( Inkling has one of these) and I for one knock myself silly trying to be Ang and Martha!!! I find myself ORGANIZING things.....My mum when she sees what I did will say "who are you and what have you done with my farm fairy?" okay hope you all have a good day free of pressure and relax a bit, yea right! Rocky is singing, coffee needs a refill and I'm off......Be well ,count your Blessings and have a great day......

No comments: