Monday, February 06, 2006

Seeing Stars

Well I had to spend a few minutes outside in the dark with Buluga when I looked up and saw STARS!!!! It may seem like nothing for anyone who lives anywhere but here. But stars out means no clouds and that means MAYBE no rain. I can only hope. After work I plan on getting the rest of the barbed wire up as well as the hotwire. I can only hope to finally finish. The three alpacas that are in Mount Vernon are coming home on Friday afternoon. And all seems as if I will at this point be ready. Never mind that the house has not gotten the attention that it does when it is really pouring buckets...Animal care will always come first....I also have to try and get a small shelter together for the pygmy goats....And clean out the area that they will be located in...I am not ALLOWED to bring them into the house...John's statement to me went like this...
"I do not care if they are house broken, absolutely no goats in the house." I know that if I even tried he would find out and that would be the end of it..... At least I haven't asked him to let me have a bull.

No comments: