Tuesday, February 07, 2006

99 Miles Per Hour in Polka Dot Boots

I am one mile an hour short of keeping up with my brain... Jezzy required some extra care today and all week I have barely kept up with my own life... I'm feeling much like a race car driver...Only I have no control and appear to be in the back seat without much say as to were I'm going. I certainly have no clue from hence I came nor the true destination. I find it a bit like sky diving....A little, healthy fear and the knowledge that the descent will be fun and the view worth keeping my eyes wide open...Leave it me to love the journey as well as the destination even if I can not drive. And the cool wild polka dot rubber boots just had to come here to replace my husbands hand me down boots.. Let the polka dot journey never end...

No comments: