Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Coffee?

Now last night I knew I had no more half n half...So my friend in LA and I spoke of the yet unopened whipping cream that was in the fridge, ear marked for a dish my husband loves. Anyway she informed me that I did not have to go into town for the half n half that the heavy whipping cream would be a treat like dessert...So I made coffee and set the timer rather pleased that I would not be the evil snot that I turn into without my sweet creamed coffee. I awake and have my beloved coffee and to my utter horror we are out of the raw sugar...Dear Lord, no. tell me that there is a back up bag just like the Coffey bags...No such luck. I resort to brown sugar...Oh yum oh. The cookies are a must for my continued sugar rush. That evil Liz just had to bring the Mexican wedding cookies yesterday. I thought that I might put them in freezer and give them to John. That idea lasted just past 6:45 am..Sorry honey they just didn't make it that far...

No comments: