Saturday, April 01, 2006

Well it is Saturday

This is one of hubbies favorite photos of two of his girls!
I woke this morning at 5:45 am. Yes, I do have one cup of coffee in me. It is cruising towards heavy rain....Yet, the weatherman is stating there will be sun later today..Winds too....
Okay the reason hubby is not home is because he stopped in Cashmere to visit Steve and his family...Steve would make a great wife, ( I am always on the lookout to find him a nice girl he can settle down with) always kind and boy this man can COOK like no other man. I love his roasted sweet red, yellow and green peppers!! Yummo! This man is so great always busy and keeps a grounded eye on his kids....He is the perfect family man...They ( his 3 kids) are all adults but he IS THE DAD!!!! Steve is very funny (I MEAN REALLY FUNNY!) and rather talented in many ways. Music ( he knows boat loads about all kinds of music) His daughter is very talented in this area...Creative...He has made wonderful clocks, porthole windows and swell burl free form boxes.....I'll photograph the one he sent for me....He is always the perfect host...If one visits there they will need for nothing!!! I always joke to hubby that he should stop to visit his other wife.....If I have to share hubby I would choose Steve!!! It is clear that I adore Steve!!!! Hubby always has a good time and is able to catch up with Steves lastest adventures...I envy the times that hubby goes there..I love going too, although I do not have the chance too near as often as John ( hubby ) does.. I do check his blog daily to catch up on him and to get a good laugh!!!

I know it is funny how my hubby manages to keep people that can cook around him...Jose is another one of his friends that can cook....Todd too....Each specialize in either Italian, Mexican or Pacific Northwest Seafood.....And then he has me....Mixed venue of foods...Poor hubby has asked for me not to cook so well as he can not stop taking a second and third helpings.
Anyway hubby stayed in Cashmere last night and will have breakfast and then be on his way home...

No comments: