Friday, March 31, 2006

Guess what?


Halleyville will be getting a guest....Well not really, hubby called last night and asked if I would like him to come home for a week? "Huh? What are you kidding me, I'd love it."

I asked what week and he said the coming one..He said he wanted to help me and get things caught up on the ranch. A working visit is better than no visit at all. The kittens are from Zena ( the one that is gone now) She would have the cutest kittens....

Anyway then I started to panic, I feel like I did not get enough done around here since he was home last. So I will make it up by feeding him ALL of his favorite foods that he has not had, like mustard chicken and Cajun shrimp.

I am going to be cleaning like a freak today....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The baby on the lower right of this picture looks almost like Poohbear..I'll have to take a picture of her. She's Chels' baby. If chels' is gone she screams for her. Really Bad..

So glad You will be able to be with John this week. What a wonderful present and gift.