Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Last nights dinner



All right sometimes I'm so tired at the end of the day I do not eat right (I do eat cherrios when I'm that tired) well for two nights in a row I have eaten rather well. Monday I met up with Jude and her Grandbaby D...We went to Jimmy'z ( one of two places worth eating in Stanwood) and had dinner....Garlic Fetta for her and Garlic Prawns for me (with about a quarter cup of garlic) It was so good and since Hubby was not going to be home for several days I asked them to double the garlic...YUMMO....Well there was far too much of it to eat at once and I took half home.....So last night I had the rest....Mind you this photo is what was left over... ( huge plate) I could not finish it so I will have the rest for lunch....

I awake at 5 am ( late for me ) and found two babes snuggled up......

I love seeing Buluga and Thomas sleeping together it is rather sweet to see...We had lost Uzi ( 27 toes bangle cat ) several years ago Bulugas first love bug kitty and then last year we lost Zena ( momma kitty & mother hen ) Zena loved Buluga more that possible for a cat. Zena would, when Buluga would not eat go out and kill mice and bring them to Buluga...As if she was feeding one of her kittens...We miss both a great deal...Both lost by tragedy....Uzi being shot by kid next door and Zena to coyotes...But as you can see Thomas has taken up to watching and taking care of Buluga....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum!! It looks scrumpcious..

I may be fixing myself some fettucine for dinner.

I didn't know about Uzi. I'm so sorry.

FarmWife said...

Yummy!!!
Love the dog & cat cuddle pic!