Sunday, March 26, 2006

Mirror

I do not like shopping I had to talk myself into it....I can be a miser when it comes to spending money but my taste screams millon dollar baby...I can walk into anyplace and without knowing the price go and want the most expensive of anything... My salvation it that there is a ROSS Store in Mt. Vernon and I can find something suitable on a regular basis...Hence this huge mirror I found today.... It is just perfect!!!! and the price would be at least $250.00 at a store in Seattle or most other places....the price was less than $60.00!!!! Yahoo for my hubby... He will love thois mirror and the size is right...BIG!!!!


 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAHOOOOOOOO is right babe!! I learned many a bargaining from you!!

Oh and guess what we are doing your oldest nieces room in now? Egyptian..She wants us to go to Las Vegas and go to the Luxor for stuff after she saw the 360 tour online. I instantly thought of you when she said this.