Tuesday, January 24, 2006

why we have friends

Here you will see the blog comment from our friends bondo and schneipod
"So here's how the deal went down: I came home from work yesterday to find a large cardboard box on my front porch...In it was the above-pictured orthopedic dog bed, sans dog, which I already had. ( A three-footed one, to be precise, which is why the dog bed was sent here in the first place.) The spectacularly wonderful hound hammock is a gift to Schneider from the Halley Ranch in Western Washington where, I hear, it rains a lot. The rain, however, has not dampened their spirit of compassion for those less fortunate and I have to say that my faith in mankind has been replenished by this un-selfish act of love and care. I am indeed a lucky man to have such friends. John and Temera...What a class act!...Schneipod and I humbly thank you...
posted by Francis Albert Bondo "

No comments: