Tuesday, January 24, 2006

RULE # 1

farm life: what fills ten hours of the day!
There are plenty of folks out there that are not farm wise and yes some folks who are farm smart forget the rules....One being feed twice a day, clean once a day water everyday the reason I mention this as my husband the animal safety freak of Washington opened up the gate one day for me to exit...Horses are out and they roam freely about to graze and to get some of the squirrelly out of them...Alright back to the rules...John opens gate, I then exit and go off to the store. I know that he will shut the gate and then when I return I'll call and he will get the gate opened up for me..The small kind things we try to do for one another. Well you can guess where this is going yes folks, my perfect farm husband it the one who forgot rule #1 shut the gate for heaven sake so our animals do not escape. This is the second time that horses are loose and someone has forgot to close the gate. Have I mentioned that both of them men and both farm smart? Or that they each would flip if it was anyone else to commit such an infraction...Well there is now a large sign wired to the main gate with
Rule # 1
if gate is open leave it open
if gate is closed keep it closed
now that we have the sign , all have a better clue of the rules...

No comments: