Wednesday, January 25, 2006

halleyville 5 AM

ALLUVIAL: 5am

Yes, to my utter horror it is 5 am and I have had half of a cup of coffee....Usually this hour is fine 4am to 5am is the time my body comes to life. All without an alarm clock but I tossed and turned until well past 1am. What you might ask would keep me awake after being so tired. You will laugh if you knew....Okay are you sitting down? I missed the locomotive snoring my husband has after he has had a very hard long day. What is wrong with me? Is it that I miss so many things that make me laugh? Alright the worst part is that I am off to school all day long and need to pay attention....Im incredible tired and can only pray that I'll not fall asleep in class....I too have a snoring habit just as loud and I can see the entire class busting into laughfter.. should I fall asleep

No comments: