Tuesday, January 24, 2006

HALLEYVILLE: January 2006

HALLEYVILLE: January 2006

i wake to remember that they coffee pot is yet to be programmed, death will follow if i do not have coffee upon the early waking hour of 4 am yes even i will take my sleeping body to the kitchen tomake certain that the pot is loaded and ready to beat the brew befor i wake. i am absolutly certain that no one should be near me prior to my first cup of java...Even i rarely care to be near me befor this moment of absolute bliss. you might say that coffee is great but fabulouse, and bliss come onwho are you kidding. i dare you to question this for you only need to ask my husband the altered person that will appear befor him if he wife he married does not receive her morning coffee..i so love this man that i alone will make sure that i have a cup in me befor he is even up.....why????????? well the truth is that i can't even hear myself think with out the stuff.....the uppie puppie drug....the beloved cup of java. well sweet dreams kids, coffee is ready to be and i will sleep with peace knowing that the quiet morning will be as it should....

No comments: