Thursday, January 26, 2006

What time is it?

Now I am usually up by 5am never later than that. Today to my horror I awake and look at the clock, my mind thinks that the power has surely gone off during the night. I am certain that the clock has to be wrong. It can not be 7:05am. I find myself in front of the coffee pot pouring the coffee, the pot's clock tells me that it is 7:06 am....I then go and check cell phone. It too says 7:06am the same holds true for battery clock in bathroom. I have no idea how this has happened although I am grateful for the sleep as I rarely get more than 6 hours at a time. Okay the real fear is that it will become a habit, it can not as I have way too much work to do and these hours are already booked. A change of this magnitude will throw my world into tizzy and endanger the very things that I still do not have control of. Horses and elapses HAVE to be fed at a prearranged time...Then the cleaning aspect. I know that I needed the sleep but I pray that this is something that will be a luxury that will not happen too often. I think that school takes more out of me than work. By the way would you believe that it is raining once again? Today's weather is altered by the fact that wind and thunder have been added....This is NOT good, horses do not like thunder and to add the rain is just wrong, I would if John would let me put all in the house and let them watch T.V. and snuggle up, okay so you know that will never happen.

No comments: