Sunday, March 4
Getting to Know You...
1) Is your blog identity a pseudonym or part of your real name?
Temera is my real name, Farm Fairy is my real job and Goonbalina is Bruno's pet name for me as I am a goof.
2) How many states have you lived in? Countries?
Oh my this will be long...Washington, born here and returned and is the latest location, Hawaii, Connecticut, California and my beloved Japan.
3) How long have you been blogging?
At least a year...Will have to go back and look...
4) If the Internet completely disappeared, would you have to go through a blogger recovery program such as blogoholics anonymous (BA)?
Oh No!!! This is my only public place that I like...And that I feel at home at...and how in the world would I order towels from Macy's? And to think I have only had and just learned the puter basics in the last three years. Withdrawal? Yes.
5) When you aren't blogging, what are some of your hobbies?
Cooking, creating jewelry and other stuff, history shows and of course the ranch...More animals would be good as soon as we get more land...
6) How many languages do you speak?
Two, English and some Japanese. I am older and a second language was not required a million years ago.
7) Favorite vacation spot?
Oh dear this is hard...Yellowstone, Nepali coast, Redwood Forest, Colorado and anyplace in Montana.
8) What is your life verse, quote, or theme?
Grow up and put on your big girl panties ! It is not happening to you it is just happening. And "it is something to think about but nothing to worry about"
9) What is the hardest job you have ever had?
Haven't had it yet, everything so far has been okay to wonderful...except slaughter house, gross? yes hard ? not really. Building a house with Bruno was pretty stressful too.
10) What is the most rewarding role you have had in life?
Being Bruno's mate.I am learning compromise, trust and balance as well as a dozen other things.
Thanks Farm wife that was fun ...Anyone want to share by all means do so...Can't wait to meet the other part of you all....Hugs and kisses.....