Friday, February 09, 2007

Two Days

But who would count...oh..okay so I have not been in the same room as hubby in a very long time..okay maybe it has not been that long, but with all that has been going on it seems like a long time. Flash and I worked on some things that I hope will put a smile on Brunos face...like the mass of wet leaves that settled along the gates. I picked up all the trash that the local pigs toss out their windows along the two streets that our fences run along. I managed to collect a whole #50 empty feed bag full... I like keeping the empty bags cuz I can put really heavy trash in it and even wet stuff can be put into them...

Anyway there is so much to do around here. I have all the stuff ready to make some cookies and maybe even a batch of brownies. Oh and did I ever have a yummy dinner at Liz's last night...Steak, bakers, veggies and threee cheese bread..of course I covered everything with butter....all but the steak...We spoke of doing a cookbook for Hope for Horses as a fund raiser...

It is starting to rain ( not new here) but I was hoping that it would stop while hubby was in town. It also keeps me from doing some of the outdoor chores, not all but a few.

Well kids I have a very busy day ahead of me...chiro and a meeting as well as a lot of cleaning. I suppose that I may just end up washing cloths at mom & dad's as well. I have two pairs of pants covered with mud that I'll try to knock off most of it before I hual it over to their place. Be dry and be well...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not to mention The Phone call to your niece yesterday..Auntie Farm Fairy was EXTREMELY busy yesterday. Don't forget to breathe today.

Thanks for being there yesterday. I've gotta nip this in the bud.