Thursday, February 08, 2007

As if I needed......

Well I was thinking that if I really needed sleep it would come...Right? NO! This theory only works for a) others b) those on strong sleeping pills c) after drinking oneself into passing out...well there it is no sleep, back still twisted into knots and the migraine that appears to be associated with said knots...I wonder if that is what is meant by "knot head?" okay my feeble attempt at humour while in pain. I have forgone anything that would adjust this i.e. pills , pain relievers or liquor. Does coffee help? I'm my case it does, it keeps me from hiding the bodies and I have found that it controls my tongue lashes a bit. Although it did not stop me from writing a letter to Poke explaining to reason he would not be employed for the summer... A bit brutal the truth hurts and the fact is his mother and I spoke of what constitutes character...one must be called on it at that age in order to turn the curve to a direction one can and should be proud of. So there it sits stamped and addressed. I have given the whole thing a great deal of thought and the puter would suddenly terminate on the first 7 drafts...the last one was able to be saved and printed....

Rain has not helped in the trench and replace mud with some large gravel as it sinks right through the mud...thus not resting on the top as had been the plan...I now have decided that I might just get quickcrete toss a few bags on the whole thing and see what happens...I have a float that will work out fine...a few Ziploc bags over the caps and all will be well, right?

Bruno has been a walking zombie for some days now and has repeated he is looking forward to coming home...at least he hopes to get rest...

Okay kids have a good day...stay warm and safe.

1 comment:

FarmWife said...

I knew we should've started that pool on Poke...but who knew we'd have to count the minutes and not days. Can't say I blame you...I mean, the guy's name is Poke! :)