Monday, December 04, 2006

A Prayer

Now I know most of you at least the ones that leave me a hint you are there will understand my request...

As some of you know I do some art work.....

I look at a few artist sites that I respect and admire...

One site is ....http://mosshill.blogs.com/joannas

If you would be so kind, Joannas story these days have changed a bit and I for one am humbled by her attitude....

How you can help?

Peek at her blog and just say a little prayer...

Be well my friends......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I too am humbled. When I was 23 years old I became deathly ill and had a many month recovery to go thru. I know everyday of my life that it could happen again for no reason and I can only pray that I handle it with as much courage, strength, and dignity as Joann has. What a blessing to have all of her family surrounding her while she needs it. She is on my mind and my heart and in my prayers. Thank you for sharing this with us. I think we need reminders of "life warriors" such as Joann to help remind us not to take anything in this life for granted.

Lauren said...

Thanks for sharing. I have a scar about 8 stitches long on my wrist from where a melanoma was removed 4 years ago. Thankfully, it was removed and so far that is the end of that. I'll be praying for Joanna.