Sunday, August 13, 2006

trying for normal

Well my normal I am certain is no place close to anyone elses. Good or bad it is what it is. Hubby went to visit his best friend in Eastern Washington. And I finally had the drive and motivation to face the chaos in the barn, no easy task on it's own...But would be impossible if hubby was here ......I went through box after box and cried when I found photos of Uzi ( cat) and laughed when I found photos of me in Hawaii young, fearless, thin, tanned minus grey/silver hair........oh the thought of being a size 4 again!!! I managed to dive in and tossed out the useless, boxed other stuff to sale at g-sale and boxed yet others to save for later....We have been so busy, hubby dove into putting up cabinets and counters in the garden shed....I am hoping that by the end of the week to have the barn done and have g-sale next weekend....I do need help that day and may beg my mum to come out and lend a hand ( just for the sale day) our place is too large for one person to try and control that many folks....They start early and life is crazy when you put the sign up.....I finally realized that it was time to feed and get in myself..... I'm up and eating breakfast and will return to the mess shortly....right after I feed the horses. It is suppose to be 79 degrees today andwill prove to be useful in putting stuff outside so I wont trip on the stacks of whatnot.

UPDATE: on Ang's hubby Travis........He is home being taken care of by his family....Thanksto you all who said prayers that he would be home soon...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Thank you for all the prayers for hubby. He's been released to go back to work.He's going back Wednesday. Amazing what we went through a week ago..How your life can turn upside down in a minute. I love ya..I am so greatful for you each and every day..Saying prayers for you MR. and Mrs. Halley