Tuesday, August 15, 2006

peace maybe

It is morning and we slept too late and I rushed to get hubby breakfast and lunch and out the door. Buluga ate her Veal livers and is happily sleeping.....I on the other hand have had one cup of java and waking slowly. You would think that I have been up for two hours at least and would be further along to being civil but hence I am just barely awake. Results may very today...

Now we are all keeping thoughts and prayers for Trav and too for Inkling who it seems is ill and has started her antibiotics....Poor dear....The newly weds seem to be getting up to speed on the care for part of married life...What a treasure Henry David is for our Inkling. Hope you are feeling better soon....

Now my day involves my second attempt to get to the barn and finish a little bit up. The books seem to double daily and I have been ruthless in severing my ties to them....It is a real challenge for me as I WANT to just sit and read them all ....

Hubby tried to get fresh apricots for me when he returned home Sunday from visiting Bondo.....so much for put up a case of jam....At least I was able to get the Strawberry jam up this year. Pickles are next this week sometime I would think....

Well it is off to feed Alpacas and horses.....hope all is well with your world today...Keep Inkling and Trav in your thoughts today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you sissy for the the thoughts and prayers of Hubby. We think he'll be returning to work tomorrow. We shall see. Yesterday he walked to the mailbox and was pretty tired.

Saying prayers for Inkling, and Miss Boo and of course you and hubby.

Inkling said...

Thank you so much for your sweet thoughts and prayers! It's amazing having new friends in the virtual world! I am on the mend. The fever completely broke last night, so now I just have to wash ALL the bedding which was again totally soaked. I'm just working at staying hydrated and resting today so it doesn't come back.

Once again, thank you. You just made my day! What a blessing.....