Tuesday, June 06, 2006

The sun is coming!


I awake , sorta and stumble through the new ritual of coffee making a skill that I am working on mastering....Water not warm enough then too hot...The grounds too yadda yadda....
The news screams sun....I rarely watch the news....Only for the weather so I might plan the day around it. I see that the next ten days are to be fab!!!! I also know I will not have to turn the TV to the awful news for at least that long.... My hubby watches it all the time... Makes me crazy...

So this means that I will be able to finish the paint on the garden shed....Get it dried out a bit and then paint the rafters. All is well when it is dry. I got home just in time to mow...It took just over three hours to get it done. Buluga has resigned herself to the fact that the large John Deere will not eat her or get near her although she had one eye always on it...Yesterday was the 1st time I even tried to leave her out while I fought the huge yard....I also decided that when we plant again that we should keep the plant/shrubs at least the width of mower away from the fences and the same between plants......so that task did not roll over to today's long list of to-do's..... A list that unlike hubby I try not to get too large ....hahaha like it is not long enough already. I know that if the doctor would give me speed it would help....Do they even call it SPEED anymore....? I just wish I had unlimited energy....I will spend every last moment of daylight doing as much as possible outside.....So I gotta go....Be well enjoy the day and remember that the sun will not stay here long and you will hear from this farm fairy sometime soon....

No comments: