Friday, June 09, 2006

Mrs Grumpy Panties

What happens when I am sleepless in Stanwood.

Rain!!!!
need I say more?
Just what I do not need!
So When I could not sleep last night ( 2 am ) I did some art.....

I also owe one wonderful hubby an apology for being growlie last night........I should have called him back but he seemed so very tired.....We both are.....
And yet I did not act well....
I should have been a better wife.....
And so my love I am VERY SORRY......I know you are so tired and I should have been a nicer girl.......
You are an amazing husband, working ten hour days and I SHOULD have been far more understanding...Please for give me... Could you?

Now for what I did as I was stressing for being a terrible wife, what I created out of my sorrow for MY BAD BEHAVIOR....

1 comment:

FarmWife said...

Guilt over bad behavior=fantastic art...hmmm, makes me think I may need to take up a new art form.

Love the work!