Friday, May 26, 2006

Why the devil does not live here



Well the fact that it rains so damn much is why!

I am now fed up beyond fed up of the evil rain....
Why?????? I am certain that I will begin to mold if we stay here much longer.....
I was up at 4 am hearing the rain pelt the house....
I look out bedroom window and there I see one wet miserable horse cursing me....
I'm sorry Jezzy mommy & daddy will take you home.......
I can't return to sleep and I mutter under my breath about the coffee not ready yet....
The grey is making me nuts, I managed to mow lawn in the small 4 hours of no rain yesterday and scrambled for tarp to cover newly stained garden shed......
So I will be able to get the inside ready for the visit from hubby.....
The mole the size of my thumb was a cute find...I had heard Slinky and went to investigate the noise and found this.....Saving his treat for later.....
The horses are new across the street and the Alpacas are keeping an eye on them....
Well it is time to get the feed to wet horses and my sorry butt moving.....
Have a good dry day if possible............

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You mean you didn't do the rain dance over there? just kidding.. Hopefully this wet weather is on it's way out and we are off to sunnier weather this next week..(grumbling...Weatherman better be right..)