Saturday, May 27, 2006

Well that is a fine how do you do

I worked very hard on our bedroom......Spent the better part of 5 hours there....Opened up windows, yes while it was raining....Hook the shop vac and sucked up every last speck of dirt, dust and bugs ( alive & dead ) !!!!!

Anyway I was bored and turned on the radio while I worked away.... The very radio that is HIS alarm clock...I thought nothing of this. I was unaware of the fact that once you flip the goonie goo goo that the damn thing was set.....Oblivious to this I pushed the sleep button and on came music......I finished went to feed and then watched t.v......for an hour....Meanwhile the evil alarm clock was plotting my early morning demise......

There are few people who are brave enough to seek me out in the morning prior to my cup of java.....Poor animals.....The rath, the horror ...............

Okay I go to bed read the first chapter of a book and turn out light still delightfully unaware.... I fall to sleep and awake at 3 am to the rain pelting the house...I am then JOLTED OUT OF BED!!!! By what you might wonder? The damn alarm.....And HE DID NOT SET IT..........HE WASN'T EVEN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I affix myself to try and reach the evil music ....Pushing buttons.....NOTHING....... Still the music goes on loud ( as I had to hear it over the shop vac) so now I am awake and tired and SOMEONE has invaded my space.....DJ'S...yucko at 6am!!! How anyone wakes up to that I'll never know.....

Coffee pot has had some evil plan that was plotted with the evil alarm......It did not work and I had what resembled a thick black gunk..........I will feed the herd and then go get a mocha breva as my revenge for all the chaos......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I swear you and electrical appliances don't mix...Not a good combination..Take a nap and come see your other dad today..He's having a BBQ for his 65th B-day..