Sunday, May 21, 2006

Making Mr. Grumpy pants laugh


Well I just could not help myself, Mr. G.P. Was growling and I seeing my opportunity to make him laugh took complete advantage of the tools at hand.....Mind you we are ( according to hubby) past our finish date on garden shed.....

So I being me....hahaha....Saw the 4 foot level.....Put it on my head and said......" You see honey, I can be level headed " .....
he being him DID NOT LAUGH......I being me told him..." That was funny, you HAVE to laugh" ........He did a few moments later, but by that time it was too late.....I was determined to MAKE HIM LAUGH.......Me and my anticis can make hubby either laugh or annoy him....It is risky to chance it, but I being me do it because the option of NOT doing something about the growling sends him the message that it is okay "TO BE THAT SERIOUS" which it is not.......Life is pretty short......Go for it or get out of the way I say.....So I being me went for it....I left the reindeer antlers inside so I resorted to tools, ect.....I am sure
it was much funnier for me than him......At least ONE OF US HAD A GOOD TIME....I am sorry it was at his expense that it was...Or maybe not.........WELL HE DID FINALLY LAUGH....... Not near as hard as I wanted him too.....I'll try harder today...

Oh and by the way his 4-6 weeks off, ends this day....No, you are all right it has not been six weeks .....Things change and one must adjust.....I am not certain if hubby could take 6 weeks of my tom foolery anyway.....Poor guy has to go to work to get back too that serious stuff......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thud....
Well Crud..ya'll that's just not fare..But I understand..(john being called back to work)

Big hugs to you both.
ang