Friday, May 05, 2006

Ugh


Sure it is 5 am..My head is feeling like it is exploding and my sinuses are so stuffed up .....Im thinking at a slow rate and looking forward to my coffee. I made iced tea yesterday and can see now that I'll be a caffeine freak today. ( photo is of ice tea )It is already 52 degrees outside.. Hence the ice cold compress on my forehead.
The Pacific Northwest is rather wonderful when the weather is like this. Folks are chipper and one seems to need the little things, ice tea and a cool spot to sit and enjoy the day...
The cats will pounce through the pastures and buluga will find a cool spot under the brush and spend the better part of the day there.....It gives me a chance to open the doors and windows...Thus the compressor and I will clean blinds and blow dust off the books. Well it is time for more coffee....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you clarified what the picture was. I thought it was an egg gone bad. My bad.

Love you..Hope you feel better.

Farm Fairy & Bruno said...

OMG just what kinda eggs do you get? You do know that the ones in the store can be as old as 90 days old, right?

Anonymous said...

nope did not know that...