Saturday, May 06, 2006

Getting Ready

The next project hubby wants to start....Thanks to Mister La Bondo ( photo of inspiration at la casa )

Have you ever been so excited that you could not sleep because you have so much to do?
Well that is why I am up at 5 Am .......I need every last hour to get stuff done...I fell fast to sleep on the sofa with food in my hand....I awoke with half of a brownie.....Who would be so nuts to do this???? And IT WAS CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!! Me not finishing the brownie? That's just crazy. It was even really good, not too sweet not too dry just right....It is not because I was brownied out I had just the one....And there it is all dried out and me awake with my coffee.....Glaring at it.
Okay so All my friends and my hubby know not to speak to me prior to at least 1 cup of java. I have learned over the years to save them as well as myself.....You see I am a Gemini....The sweet / fun side can only come out after this morning event..I do find it pretty funny that I can blog at this hour....One reason I am certain is I know that I will be left alone with my coffee and thoughts. It is now just 15 minutes after 5 and the sky is turning that wonderful deep blue... The one that has that under hue of pale light a glow that hightlights the tree line .....
It is my hope that it will be nice like the last few days....77 would me nice again....The house stayed pretty cool as I had the windows and doors open the shades down and the ceiling fans on high...
Today I shall get the kitchen done and the sheets changed....I found feed in them as I think I feel asleep shortly after feeding...My hair looking like I ate with the Alpacas....

Hubby is coming home for 4 to 6 weeks and that alone worries me...Why? Well lets put it this way......................He is all work till you drop.....I mean he will start something.....i.e. The deck project and it will be done in a matter of days...Who do you know that would with just his handy wife have a deck done, stained and the plants around it planted in less that five days?? You see where this is going.....HE HAS A LIST & AN ALARM CLOCK!!!!!!!!!!! And I know when he is away he adds more to this list............IF IT IS ON THE LIST it is as good as done...Period.....

And I would like to thank STEVE for creating yet another wish list item!!!!!! Thanks Pergula Man! Hubby learned to take phone photos so he could send a photo of the new item on THE LIST to me....The photo you ask? How about the project Mr La Bondo has done at his place?

If you keep this up buster you will either have to come to the ranch and spend a week here while I rest at your place or I will have to make sure hubby is DONE with the list at hand before he gets to visit you again......

It is hard when when hubby has friends who are artists!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been reading Mr. La Bondo's site..I saw those pictures and many more. What beautiful creations.

Hope hubby goes easy on you for a week at least while he's home..

What happened to "VACATION" or taking a "MINI HONEYMOON"?

Don't work too hard and take time for yourself. Same goes for you John!