Monday, May 15, 2006

Thoughts


Look at what this dog is nursing.....look close.............


byron & Blaise



I have to say a few words.....As I usually tell tells from the ranch......But this evening I would like to share some thoughts about a few people I know.....


First One:::::: Blaise in Iraq his mom sends news often to me and the first month of his 2nd tour there has flown by without incident...Pray that he and all the men he is with are well.... For address or more info to send a card or what not....Post a comment and I shall get the info out to you all.....I have known this family for years ...Blaise was not even driving.....Now grad from the Naval academy.....


Glenda Lynch: Her son: SHANE LYNCH fell into a coma and died after 13 days..............ALL THIS HAPPENED BECAUSE OF LEGAL FIREWORKS>>>>>please think twice before you buy your kids these things.....13,000 people are injured every JULY because of these things.....HE was just 13 years old .........I beg you all please be careful with these things.....

No comments: