Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Garden shed update

I will be going to hell I am rather certain.....Hubbies hideous alarm went off at 5 am and I being the GOOD WIFE had stayed up to watch t.v ( at hubbies request)......Never mind EVERYTHING we stayed up to watch was saved on TIVO...........NO WE HAD TO WATCH IT NOW!!!!!! Oh but since it was so hot yesterday he ( evil hubby) was going to be up and working on the shed ( at 5 AM).....And stopping when the mercury was nearing 70 degrees......Mind you we built a house in Eastern Washington when it was 104 degrees and the paint was drying in mid air from the paint sprayer.....70 degrees is JUST TOO HOT HERE.........Too muggy, blah,blah, blah... Anyway I am growling for him to make the *@#* stop...He semi sleeping past the noise......I finally get back to sleep and wake around 6 am.....I HAVE LEFT HIM SLEEPING..........Oh I am going to hell for this.....I assure you all I will blog my next post to let you know how it is there......Right after I fill the Alpaca wading pool and feed horses and the rest of the brood......At least the coffee is good and if I let him sleep for just a little longer I will have gotten the whole pot to myself....As if I need to be more wound up than I already am...A few days ago I being me set out to make Mr. Cranky Pants laugh, found said reindeer antler, which I put on, came around corner ( he did laugh ) but I just had to continue until he was wishing he was at work.....Instead of watching the juvenile antics of this ranch fairy.....I have to go now as it just hit me, I am outside, if he wakes up and I am out here he will lock door as punishment and I will have no place to pee when I start laughing at him...Will report the heat index from hell on the six o clock news.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you guys crack me up..
at least you are not sick at this moment and enduring this heat..And if you are...you are just crazier than I thought