Thursday, March 16, 2006

The visit



Well it has been a few days.....Sometimes life just goes far faster than one can keep up with .... This would be my week...Hubby stayed an extra day to have a Monday to do things he could not on the weekend. A very nice treat for me, but tossed my week into a tizzy. Trying to adjust all the following days. Poor Buluga, dog's princess would not eat the very moment he left again. I HAD to go to McD's for her plain cheeseburger....She did take a few bites but spent most of the time eyeing me as if I MADE HIM LEAVE HER AGAIN!!!! Yet here it is Thursday already and I have nothing to show for it but a depressed dog and the dead ants that are dying all over as last week I woke up to the vial creatures overtaking the kitchen....What a huge dilemma when this coffee freak has not had her coffee.....So the pest folks arrived Monday spoke to John and said that I would have to leave for 4 or 5 hours as well all get the animals out. So I lost two days in a matter a few minutes...Which means that all will be piled up in a nice mess that will take me at least a few weeks to recover if I try to add two hours each day ahead from the 16 hours that I lost.... Are you guys keeping up with this? I did manage to get several things done like cleaning off the chicken scratch that the little birds spread around...And toss the wet dead mice that the cats like to kill but now refuse to eat...Only the yummy head and organs....The rest they leave for me...Just what they think I want with them I do not know. Then they will sit very proud and look at me as if I might give them the atta boys!!! Well I am running late and will have to add two hours to the backlog..... This backlog of time has sealed the fate of the blogger updates that I feel guilty about for abandoning my post as the informer of life as I know it....I beg forgiveness from all....As you can see Miss Buluga has a habit of this pouting each and everytime her hero leaves to go off to work.....The others do this but not as bad.....To them FOOD fixes everything.

2 comments:

FarmWife said...

Glad to have you back, even if it is just a breif visit. Hope Buluga dog gets happy again soon. Nothing in the world sadder than a sad dog. And Hope the ants stay gone!!!

Anonymous said...

I know what I'm bringing Boo when I come to visit. I wasn't sure she was still eating these until I saw this post.

Tell Boo they are Cody and Katie's favorite