Friday, March 17, 2006

Finally Friday 2




Hubby is coming home. I have no idea how we got so lucky to get three weekends in a row to visit!!!!! Yahoo for us! well the ranch has been poured on for the whole week and then there is the deadly raid to kill the carpenter ants...They are one of the things that gross me out....I found the trail of death the one the guy said not to clean up for a few days.....they are taking the poison to the mother ant so leave it be......

I have not had time to do much of anything...I had planned so very much. To face my hubby knowing I got so little done. I would have to have at least three more days. I did get the beloved Del Fox New York Steaks that we love so much. Having guest for supper on Saturday!! How many is uncertain, I had hoped to see the amazing Bondo & Schnieder tri pawed dog. I would love to see them both.

Slinky just had to take a nap in the sun, we have had so little of it that he could not help it!!!

Buluga dog watches T.V.

1 comment:

FarmWife said...

Yeah for you!! You're getting spoiled aren't you. Buluga Dog will be thrilled!