Saturday, March 18, 2006

Rain and Hubby

To say that my husband hates the rain would only be a little close to the truth. The fact is I suspect that he did not come home several weeks as he could not take the rain....I have to agree with him at this point I can think of little else but moving back home and enjoying the freedom that I would have to be outside and getting things done that otherwise I only attempt to do here. When it is nice here on the coast it is wonderful, it rarely is and I for one have had enough.

So hubby arrived late last night and is still sleeping as I blog...All is well and I am at last enjoying my second cup of coffee. It is raining like mad and I sit here praying that it stops before he wakes up. He will be aganoid and tends to stomp & brood around about the weather. Makes his visits a little difficult on me.

Buluga is better with her beloved daddy home, I am happy about this but I know that come Sunday she will stomp, pout and brood about his departure...Antics I am learning to ignore hey they ( hubby & dog ) do the same thing one about one irk and the other about another...

Hubby did not bring friend , as wise choice considering the rain. We will have steaks at dinner and do as little as possible outside.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad he made it home safely. Get the cheeseburgers ready for Boo.
Enjoy your mini honeymoon!

FarmWife said...

Hope the rain lets up soon!