Saturday, March 11, 2006

The visit


My hubby came home last night the drive over the pass was ( for him) just fine. I think he would have come home through a storm as he has been gone for over thirty days... He stopped at Shadygroves place for a short visit as well as trying to entice him to visit the ranch this weekend....But being a wise man he said he would like to visit when it was not so damp, grey and cold..I had to inform him that we have two months that fit into the plan, July and August..I would think tri-pawed dog would like to play with the Alpacas and the two goats....

I have had two cups of coffee and have the peace of the morning with the soft snoring of him still sound to sleep..Believe it or not I have missed that!!! We have several things to do but for the most part we will take it easy and I'm hoping to get him some extra sleep...This man is an overtime pig and he appears tired...So coming home for R & R seems to suit him just fine. I'm sure that when he wakes and sees my attempt at building the chicken coop he will have a good laugh and will fix it so it will last and work for the intended purpose. It is cold and clear the stars tell me that it should be pretty nice, cold but no rain...At least we hope. The Cherry blossoms tell me Spring is around the corner.

1 comment:

FarmWife said...

How beautiful! Enjoy your time with Hubby. At least try to relax a little.