Monday, March 06, 2006

Tag


well farmwife has tagged me and here it goes.....

4 Jobs I've had:

1) Picking Strawberries at age 13. Meeting bus at 4am
2) Old fashion meat shop. Cut & wrapped meats, including game meats at the age of 16.
3) Lineman, watermain installation at age 25 in Hawaii
4) Muffler & Tire shop: managed tire side of shop. ( Hawaii)

View from our Camano Island home


4 Places I've lived:

1) Makakilo, Hawaii
2) Zushi City, Japan
3) Conneticut
4) camano Island, Washington

4 Movies I could and do watch over and over again:

1) Cold Mountain
2) Dances with Wolves
3) Meet Joe Black
4) Under the Tuscan Sun

4 Foods I Love ( never trust a girlwho does not eat with gusto)

1) Shrimp, Lobster and Crab
2) Creme Brulee
3) Eggs Florentine
4) Any Steak from DEL FOX MEATS


4 Vacation spots I love:

1) Peru
2) Las Vegas ( the architecture eye candy of the U.S. )
3) Singapore
4) Yellowstone Park

4 Places I'd rather be right now

1) Wenatchee moving into a new ranch
2) Wrapped up in front of fire in hubbies arms
3) Rome going through every last church and seeing all the history!!!
4) Santerini

4 Shows I watch

1) Las Vegas
2) NCIS & CSI
3) Desperate Housewives
4) Dr. G Medical examiner

4 Shows I want back:

1) Over There
2) Into the West
3) Wanted
4) National geographic

I have to add one

4 Guilty Pleasures

1) 550 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets
2) Creme Brulee with stout coffee
3) Half & Half on my cereal
4) Cream puffs from Costco

4 things I've got to do

1) Finish Office
2) Have huge G-Sale
3) Get ready to move (again)
4) Get rid of size 4 & 6 clothing ( I'll never fit into them again)



If I missed something I beg forgiveness

3 comments:

FarmWife said...

Thanks for playing! I love that you've lived in so many places. The only people I've know who've lived all over have been Army brats. Does yours come from your Hubby being a welder? Husband's cousin is and he's on the road a lot!
And the picture is beautiful!

Farm Fairy & Bruno said...

Hubby & I have only been marries 2 short years...He does travel alot but one of us HAS to be here....The world is amazing, had to see it while young...

Anonymous said...

Travis and I will be eternally grateful for you and LAS VEGAS!!! Everything you showed us there..Did you know that our chapel is being torn down? We are planning a trip there (he and I) this year for a 3 day get away from the kids. But not until after the adoption of the kids is complete and we take them to DISNEYLAND!! (Can you believe mom and dad are coming too?)Anyway, Travis is the biggest Las Vegas junkie there is now..He knows everything going on there.

We owe it all to you!! We are so grateful to you..7 years this year..Can you believe it?