Thursday, September 20, 2007

Jupiter's Muses

Hi All,

This is Ang and I've hacked into Temera's Blog for just a moment of your reading. Please bare with me.

As you may or may not know Temera has opened a online store (Jupiter's Muses) selling her handcrafted jewelry, handcrafted swivel hook pendants, magnets, bookmarkers, and note holders etc.

I am always looking for suggestions with our website, blog, and myspace trying to read up on the latest tools to help it look more ascetically pleasing.

A new camera was purchased this week and I am currently re shooting her work and working to make this more ascetically pleasing as well. I've posted new pictures on the blog as well as the website yesterday.

I am also setting up a store at Etsy in the coming days.

Getting to the point:

I want your feed back on the blog, and website.

Go to my blog and leave it there. Tell me your likes and dislikes. I want to know what you think. You are consumers, friends, family, and anonymous lurkers. I am attempting to compile a demographic of our readers and viewers.
  • Would you like to see dimensions in the descriptions?
  • Are the descriptions to wordy?
  • Are the descriptions to vague?
  • Spacing
  • Does the layout bother you?
  • Pictures not big enough?
  • Pictures too big?
  • Pictures not detailed enough?
  • Too many pages?
  • Can the links be followed?
  • Did you find any broken links?
  • Prices?
  • Too High in Prices?
  • Too Low in Prices?
  • What has held you back from making a purchase?
  • Does the merchandise appeal to you?

These are honest questions I have and would like to receive honest answers and feedback. Go to my blog and let me know..I'll put a post up shortly.

And now back to the Farm Fairy Report.

No comments: