Thursday, July 19, 2007

Infomercial

Well now, I know there are lots of them out there...But did you know the U.S. Post Office has one? I kid you not.I awoke turned on the television ( a rare treat this time of year) and there it was a full half hour infomercial by the U.S.Post Office!!! Whats more they are the ONLY self supporting government agency!!! So what does this all mean? Not a darn thing other than maybe the other agencies should be given just 5 years to be self supporting.Just think the office of agriculture could come up with some clever way to help the small death of the American farmer to live BIG! Or HUD could train carpenters by using the houses they have as training aids to get people off welfare, onto a trained useful job and then we would have housing for those who can not work...please note I do not mean those who refuse to work. The profit could be mind blowing if those in charge did not get paid till there was a profit..NOW honey that is motivation. no work, no profit = no pay !!! Gee all the fortune 500 know this...One must be hungry enough and need to take care of their families. end of ranting...


Now Bruno is as close to the end of his rope as ever...between leaving the ranch in my hands as well as the construction and remodel, him being away from home and add the stress of the dam ( this dam is the first dam in history to be cut in half while still in use) no pressure there, huh? Anyway he informed me that he just might not outlast this....HUH? are you kidding....Now don't get me wrong , I love Bruno more than life....But that man will get in my way...add to my already too much to do in one lifetime work load, and work me into the ground...imagine keeping up with the speed of light my friends. Now you all must pray that he does not leave there and come here till I'm finished with all this....Dear God I will not survive. He is a working crazy man. I will end up in the ward for over worked farm fairies.....

In other farm fairy news....Ranch Giggler and I went out to Camano Island and went crabbing with my dad....mom hooked us up with rain gear (why, I'm already soaked?) and we happily drove down to the boat launch and began to locate the crab pots...score!!! not enough for a party but enough for us to have supper. Giggler asked pops if she could go out again...yes! so today we shall return to the sea for some more of her bounty....Oh there is no such thing as too much crab..fresh in your body..from pot to belly less than and hour.life is good....oh so good.

No comments: