Sunday, July 15, 2007

Bruno leaves as wife pukes brains out ......

Brunos visit longer than most turned into a sleep fest as he is SO TIRED...I had to make him leave tools all over last night as yours truly begged him to stop working. He did we sat and he ate Moussaka (sp)I refuse to eat lamb of any sorts...he shot hernitos and I sipped water. after being eaten alive we went in and I went off to bed after coffee making. In the morning we went to Elgar Bay cafe for breakfast which was wonderful...what I did not know was there was margarine in it...within a few moments I was flush on fire and doing my utmost not to toss my crab Benedict all over Brunos truck. By the time we arrived home I was headed to the sofa and Bruno loaded up my truck ( his needs to be serviced) and was leaving me with the entire mess of tools and trying to not puke....56 minutes later I met up with the toilet and let her have it....I slept the remainder of the day....I am now watering the dry world...although the humidity is so bad here right now, will go and feed the babies and then will shower, make coffee and arrive to settle down on 500thread count cotton, lined dried sheets...I am missing Bruno like mad right now....Jonas is playing with the kittens and all is well....

1 comment:

FarmWife said...

Are you allergic to margarine? Sounds horrible!
Hope you're feeling better!