Wednesday, June 20, 2007

And I'm finally home...

Water was turned off( cut all the old pipes) and I was not told of such prior and so I had no water other then the horses and so I worked all day and filled kitten water from my 10 gallons in the car port (stock 1gls) so anyway I worked feed all tonight only to find that one of the hens had been attacked by a dog...yes I know which one...and will deal with it first thing tomorrow morning. I do not think she will make it..and my best layer too boot. First off I am peeved....more pissed off. I pride myself on making sure each animal on our ranch is safe...well cared for and above all NEVER IN DANGER...We just do not put up with that.....EVER! So I am facing a huge conflict as I am emotional when it comes to our animals regardless of there purpose....It will all be handled tomorrow.

I had my butt kicked today. all the chaos ( peace has left the farm fairy ) and I have to get it back to normal soon or I shall bust...PERIOD!

I am still without water and went to mom and dads to shower...got more water for coffee and brushing teeth...stopped too to get some food that would not require me to wash...anyway I finally home and the naughty Savannah is running around after being incarcerated in her clean cage with fresh chew box...

Bruno called and he was so whipped he said he would read for a few minutes and he will fall fast sleep. Anyway we spoke of orders and such...tubs, faucet and such...

As for the deck stair chaos we have deck minus three deck boards and minus all three stair cases that will at some point come to and from varied points.

so here it is no water, studs , ( no hubby is not home) flexible pipe down stairs and large lenghts of galvanized in the driveway, toilet in driveway as well...daddy came by and hauled the smash old gutters to the dump ( saving my sorry butt) and there your farm fairy is after having to call the window folks back again to clean their mess and finish up filling the gaping holes that they missed.

okay Ben and Jerry's is calling my name....good night wonderful friends...xoxoxo

1 comment:

Constance said...

aUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH ! My empathy, Farm Fairy !
hugs to you, honey, this sounds overwhelming !