Tuesday, February 13, 2007

And still

There I am awaking on a peaceful Tuesday and still there is my Bruno sound to sleep on the sofa. He is tired and worn out..We have figured he has been at this pace for over a year now...No wonder he is so tired and could not drive last night...just before 7 last night he was fully asleep, were he still is at this very moment.

And is anyone fed up of hearing about Anna Nicole ???? Just how long will they milk this? And really is there anyone else who gets this kind of press from just dropping dead? Could there be something worthy to report..something that has real virtue and just a bit more " good for the soul " kind of news...Something heroic?

Okay I have to go get a bit more coffee and then make some breakfast...hope you are all doing great and will have a perfect day...

2 comments:

Constance said...

Farm Fairy,
I am glad Bruno is able to sleep. I truly hope that the pace can slow down for him soon. I send you prayers that that becomes true and you can have more time with each-other and space to relax and enjoy the fruits of your hard work.

The media loves to milk tragedies, and I do wish they would give equal time to the good things in life... How lovely it would be to open a paper or turn on the television and hear about acts of kindness, and all other stories that are good for the soul...

What's for breakfast ???

lindakodi said...

hello hello!!! what fun!! I'm at Jeff and Christina's,trying to use the computer, in between feeding, burping, changing twins and playing with Thomas!! Too bad my keyboarding is so bad and slow!! I finally got a chance to see the Halleyville blog!!love ya love ya! Linda