Tuesday, February 27, 2007

7 AM?

Well as you might guess my body took over and I did not drag my sorry hinny outta bed ...I slept right past phone calls and all...And a minute before 7am!!!! Well that my friends is well past my usual 3:30 - 5am wake up....Haha I did it and not many folks would believe it if they knew. I was on holiday in Hawaii 6 years ago with two others and it drove them mad that I was up at a ghastly hour and all I could think is that you two ding dongs have missed the screaming rainbows over the Nepali at sunrise. Ah the peace and quiet that one has when the rest of the planet is not awake and you are blissfully aware that you alone have the best seat for your personal opera of music, light and movement...How my mum must wonder who this grown up girl is... if you ask her she will tell you about dragging me by the heels outta bed just to get me to school...I would have and did sleep past noon at any opportunity. And noise never bothered me and never woke me...Any tone change now will bring me straight up out of a sleep...

I will try to get a little done but will not go over board...As all of you have requested of me...

Okay you all be good and it is to freeze and snow again here...I had wound up the extension cords for the heaters but left the heaters floating in the water just in case...so my only job other than feeding will be to roll out the cords....

Be well and yes I did read every ones blog...xo

1 comment:

Constance said...

Glad you slept in, Farm Fairy, and are giving yourself permision to take it easier today.
I loved what you said about appreciating the peace and quiet now, versus the noise when you were a teenager. That's one of the reasons I walk so early in the morning... The sun just coming up, the birds chirping, hardly any cars at all out...
Stay warm and sleep good again tonight ! Sweet dreams while all is safe and snug...