Thursday, October 26, 2006

Thursday

Sometime you just fall...I fell asleep on the sofa the television on and all the cats fast to sleep on the electric blanket on the bed. Go figure the cats on 500 thread count sheets...Something is SO WRONG about that. I usually only fall asleep like that when hubby is home, no so last night....I ended up with back ache and migrain. The reason is that I was not able to turn the heat off , hence too hot and no window near my face.

Enough of the snivalling...Coffee is good, very good! A chilly October day, fog along the fence and road...I'll see just how far come light.

The Saga of the 4runner continues, not due to Kpro but to the oil change place in town. They causing a multitude of problems the first of which was the oil spill and the rest is yet to be determined ....It is now two weeks, their promise is yet to be fulfilled at this point. I will wait to state WHO they are pending the outcome of what was agrees upon. Come Friday all bets are off and I will expose their identity. I have been an outspoken person when it comes to doing the right thing or when someone is wronged and the person or company that is the offender has no integrity....I was raised, thanks mom, to do the right thing regardless of the cost or reason....YOU HAVE TO BE IMPECCABLE WITH YOUR WORD.....Do more than you have to and defend those who can not themselves. I hate it when someone promises something and then does by choice honor that promise...We are not talking about an obligation that by events can not be done. Anyway I really do not want to expose them I think that too reflects poorly as well. But if

1) it keeps someone less capable then I from being in a situation as this
2) forces by shame to make them do the right thing to keep their word

I do not think I would consider such a thing if it was not a huge company.....And that after some investigation found that this was a long term problem with a trail of complaints and legal actions...Currently I will keep it to myself....Until my hand is forced , by integrity and morals to do otherwise...I always would prefer to have the right thing done..

Well Stevens Pass has had it's first snow and the colors from the trees are now covering the lawn..Warning me that fall is about to turn to winter darker and earlier nights. I have never liked fall or October...Wet, cold and grey. Some people love it and I wish I did as well..It is worse here then it was in Wenatchee. Less rain, more cool then anything. I love winter there. I remember being bundled up and traipsing thru the snow up to the barn and looking across the river to Jump Off Ridge so cold and clean and the peace and quiet. The horses playing with the snow...How I miss Wenatchee......We can not go back soon enough.

Well there is plenty to keep me busy inside while the grey and rain continue....
Have a good day and be well.

1 comment:

Inkling said...

I hear you on the oil change thing, and will be hoping and praying it all comes out properly. An unnamed behemoth quick oil change place once tightened a bolt incorrectly on my engine, causing the block to crack or some such expensive issue. I can't quite remember, because it's been several years. All I know is that it was a $2000 repair, and as I couldn't prove that it was their fault, I got stuck with the bill. After that, I paid extra to take it to the same mom-n-pop place. Extra time and money, but at least I knew they would do the right thing. Good luck with your challenge.

And good luck dealing with this dreary weather that has moved in. I've got every light on in our little place, in hopes of tricking myself into thinking it's sunny. Oh well, at least the rains didn't permanently move in quite as early as they normally do.

Thinking of you and thanking God for you......