Monday, August 21, 2006

Cat tally

Alright now who told our three ranch cats to start a killing spree? I am aware ( sorta) that at times Thomas, Slinky and Charlie will kill all sorts of things......this week the thrill kill talley is as follows...

1) Bat (cute) downstairs office area
2) Mole ( huge) front door
3) Mouse ( little) next to back porch
4) Bunny ( evidance only) carport
5) Vole ( cute) left in window frame (?)
6) Bird ( evidance) in barn feathers flying
7) feild mice at least 5 on parts of driveway

Now this mind you is the 6 day count that I saw, I am rather certain that they have killed more..

We are all tired and it took me the better part of 10 minutes to get hubby out the door, again running late...he always makes it on time but he was rushed (bad) I managed to get him fed, lunch packed up and out the door in ten minutes...I do beleive it might be a record for us...

A nice sunny day to which I am greatful for as soon it will be fall and the rains will dampen the ground as well as the spirits.......We will go to barn and get the car port and garden shed cleaned up .....wish us luck...

my breakfast consisted of English Muffin piled with Christinas amazing jam....MY BEST STUDENT YET......

Hope you all stop my Inklings blog.....she is well and putting up some things for winter as well ( I beleive)

Ang & hubby are well ...kills to driving her a bit bonkers....That really means hubby is well...

Bondo will be packing soon , leaving for California for some time ( maybe for good) and will be missed dearly by my hubby....Hubby does not like being THIS FAR (4 hours away) and now he will be gone even further....the good news is ang will be putting web cam up for hubby...so now he will be able to have a virtual dinner party with Bondo.....

I have visions of them pointing web cam to the bbq then to the pasta and the final shot downing an ice cold beer..........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you guys are so cute. I hope you get everything you set out to do today accomplished. Love you tons and tons