Saturday, May 13, 2006

shab to slab


it seems that we have a real floor .....it is hot today....concrete truck was here at 9am as planned....i went to get the vibrater for the 8 holes that hold the 4x4's up as well as the bull float... I returned by the first hole being poured from the cement truck....The hired hand we have turned it on and the next thing you know we have smoke........John is fit to be tied and the thing goes airborn some fourty feet into pasture.....I was on the phone befor it hit the ground and one was on the way in a few minutes after some oh so not lady like cussing......we did all the holes byhand rod and used the vibrater for the rest.....I will bet just about anyone that their 9x18 foot garden shed DOES NOT have a 5 yard slab of concrete for a garden shed floor.....anyway the day is finished and John is falling fast to sleep on the floor as I blog...... BUT BOY THAT FINISH IS GREAT!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

uh oh...quite the visuals...rest tomorrow mamma to all the animals..

Enjoy your day!

Farm Fairy & Bruno said...

I tried to cripple him as my personal way of inforcing a rest period....we have been invited to a friends for a BBQ so I will have him resting in a way by 2pm ....

Anonymous said...

Good for you!!!..Thanks for the Mother's Day wishes..I love you!!! you neice, nephew and other mom and gram sends you love too and thank you for the Mother's Day wishes.